Ridgeline Therapeutics GmbH, c/o Versant Ventures (Switzerland) GmbH, Aeschenvorstadt 36, 4051 Basel ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.ridgelinediscovery.com website (the "Service").
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to Cookies and Usage Data; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Ridgeline Therapeutics GmbH uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To provide customer care and support
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
According to Article 6 of the GDPR processing activities are permitted, in particular, if they are based on valid consent, are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, are necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for a task in the public interest or for legitimate interests.
Our processing activities are based on our legitimate interests in order to provide and maintain our Website Service.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
However, your information, including Personal Data, may also be transferred to — and maintained on — countries, for example to Service Providers we use, outside Switzerland and/or the EU/EEA which may not protect your Personal Data to the same extent as the laws in Switzerland or the EU/EEA If we disclose Personal Data to such a third country, we will take appropriate measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data, for example by concluding appropriate data transfer agreements such as contracts issued or approved by the European Commission and the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner. Please contact us if you would like to obtain a copy of our data transfer contracts.
Ridgeline Therapeutics GmbH may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Ridgeline Therapeutics GmbH
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
We may disclose your Personal Data also to third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We apply appropriate, commercially acceptable, technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. However, no system or network can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
• You have the right to request access to your Personal Data stored and processed by us.
• You have the right to have incorrect or incomplete Personal Data corrected or updated.
• You have the right to have your Personal Data erased if it is no longer necessary for the purposes pursued, if you have withdrawn your consent (provided there are no other grounds for processing) or have objected to the processing, or if your Personal Data is being processed unlawfully.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, free of charge, in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with or to notify to a competent supervisory authority about the way we handle or process your Personal Data.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
• You may at any time object to the processing of your Personal Data, in particular against data processing for direct marketing purposes.
We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed, and as long as we have a legitimate interest in keeping it for example for the enforcement of or the defense against claims, for archiving purposes or for ensuring IT security. We also retain your Personal Data as long as it is subject to a legal retention obligation.
In case you request the deletion of your Personal Data we will delete your Personal Data but may keep certain Data as explained above.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.